RECRUITMENT RULES & INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE POST OF ADMINISTRATIVE CUM ACCOUNTS OFFICER ON DEPUTATION BASIS
1. Name of the Post – Administrative cum Accounts Officer
2. Reservation – Unreserved
3. Scale of Pay – Level-10(as per 7th PC) 56100-177500 (GP-5400)
4. Whether selection post or non-selection post – Selection Post
5. Period of Deputation – Two years.
6. Method of Recruitment – By Deputation of Officers holding analogous posts under Central Government /National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology / officers from any other Central / State Institute of Hotel Management / Food Craft Institute / other autonomous bodies and PSUs
7. Age limit for all candidates – Upper age limit is 55 years for SC/ST/and all departmental candidates or as specified for any category by Government of India from time to time
8. Educational qualification – Bachelor of Commerce degree / BBA from a recognised University securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate
9. Experience – At least 8 years of service in administration and accounts and Office Documentation in any Central /State Government Institute of Hotel Management of Food Craft Institute or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent/above. Computer competency is essential.
10. Method of selection – Personal Interview or Written Test + Personal Interview.
11. All the applications should be submitted through proper channel. However an advanced copy may be forwarded by email or post.
12. The Envelope should be superscribed with the name of post applied and should reach within the specified date.