Hunar Se Rozgar Tak Programme
(Hoteliers are requested to take print out of formats / forms 1 to 3 in Full Scape papers)
Aspirant hotels must
1. Go through the Revised Guidelines for HSRT programme issued by Ministry of Tourism, GOI
2. Sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the Institute (for a period of one year).
3. Get approval for the trainer, subsequent training with IHM.
4. Get approval for the trainees.
5. After these three steps, you can start training with approval.
Ensure completion of stipulated number of hours both Theory and Practical classes.
|Duration of Training
(by Training Provider +
On-the-Job Training (OJT))
|Multi Cuisine Cook||8th Class Pass||500 + 200 Hours|
|F&B Service–Steward||10th Class Pass||300 + 200 Hours|
|Room Attendant||5th (Primary) Class Pass||300 + 200 Hours|
|Front office Associate||12th Class Pass||340 + 200 Hours|
Maximum of 07 Hours a Day.
5. After completion of the training , Trade Test will be done at the Institute. (Inform the Institute regarding the completion of training and get a date for the test).
a. Trainer must be present with the trainees for the Trade Test. Both of them must be in respectable dress code and proper grooming and on time (i.e., from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
b. Log book of Trainer and trainees must be brought for the verification by the Institute.
c. Attendance Register must be brought and get it approved before the test.
6. After completion of the above steps, certificates as well as stipend will be paid to the trainees.
Application form must include:
1. ID Proof – Aadhar Card (attested copy)
2. Educational Qualification Proof (attested copy)
3. Age Proof (attested copy)
4. Police Verification & Medical Certificate.
5. Bank Account Details (Aadhar linked bank account)
(Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name & IFSC Code).
6. One Photograph pasted in the application form and extra one photograph name written on the backside.
Target of persons to be trained annually by hotels will be based on rooms per hotel as follows:
|Rooms Per Hotel||No. of Persons to be Trained in|
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|50 to 100||10||10||15||15||20|
|20 to 50||5||5||5||5||5|
Hotels with number of rooms less than 20 have been exempted from this requirement.
Office Timing: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm ( From Monday to Friday).
For more details Phone No.:0471-2480283.
BENEFICIARIES OF HUNAR SE ROZGAR POROGRAMME 2012 -2016